- demonstrated sales success
- commitment to quality customer service and building effective customer relationships
- ability to learn quickly, manage change, multi task and meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to plan and execute newspaper features
- be pro-active and show initiative
- current driver’s licence
- Sales experience in any field would be helpful but not essential.
- Remuneration will be on the basis of above award wages plus commission on sales.
- The hours are full-time preferably but could be negotiated on a part-time basis.
Need more information? Call Wanda Dunnet on 02 6792 1011.
Email letter of application, addressing the selection criteria, and resumes, including referee contacts, to:
[email protected] or post to 60 Maitland Street, Narrabri, NSW, 2390.
Applications close 5pm Monday, August 6, 2018.